I haven’t posted in a while. Everything is all right…Went to MxPx last week with Jolanda. Because of the fact that I have to wake up every morning at 6.30 am (and I won’t be home until 19.30 pm) we grabbed some diner at a Mexican restaurant…We only had steak with fries and salad but it tasted very good. I love steak…and I love spareribs…
Mx px was okay, they don’t make my favourite kind of music, but they were quite good. That night I stayed in Amsterdam together with Jolanda. Her uncle lives in Amsterdam so we had a sleep over at his place…He’s 24, and a police cop….so you couldn’t be more safe..LOL
We slept in the attic, which was soooo cold..cause there wasn’t any heat… So I was quite happy when Jolanda’s alarm went off in the morning…The next day we went to see Dr. Quinn the musical in Dordrecht…The musical was okay…something you only want to see once..I had free tickets so that’s why we went to see it. We had a sleepover at Jolanda’s parents in law.. They have this huge and beautiful apartment in Dordrecht…WOW…
(It makes me wonder why all my family lives in Katwijk..)
My intern is going ok. It is tough because you are dealing with a lot of grieve. So last week it was all a little bit too much for me. But I know that there’s always Someone who looks over me…God=AWESOME

No comments: