Norwegian church in Holland


My little nephew started college!! I'm such a proud aunt and I feel so old:-)

Yes, Cornelis started college. He attends a college in Rotterdam and is planning on becoming a captain of a ship. It's a job that has been in our family since forever, so I wasn't really surprised.

Last week I had to go with him to his college to arrange a couple of things. Arrived in Rotterdam we took a tram to his college and we passed a weird looking building, so I looked at it and noticed that it was a Norwegian church. I immediately mentioned it to my nephew. He took a deep breath and said: how do you actually notice these kind of things? Because we had passed this church like a million times that day and we both didn't really see it until I noticed it... I really don't know! But I thought it was kind of cool that we have a Norwegian church here...

No comments: