The "Huge" trip

Wow, I know I haven't been blogging lately. I don't have a lot of inspiration at the moment. Too much happening in my life. It's all good though, so don't worry.

The 'huge' trip is coming up in 2,5 weeks. I'm excited! Can't wait to hit the road.
We are going to....

-Paris on june 1st until june 4th (Passion Paris conference)
-London on june 4th until june 6th (Passion London Conference)
-Edinburgh june 6th until june 8th (Frenzy Festival)

It's going to be a crazy week but I'm super excited. Not only because of these conferences or festivals but mainly because I'm excited to see God move in these cities!! I feel blessed that God wants me to be a part of that! I'm excited to spend time with my friends and let them experience Passion too.

Anyways, that's all for now. I'll keep you all updated!!

No comments: