Not me! Monday

It's time for Not me! Monday again!!



I didn't check MckMama's page (the founder of Not me! Mondays and mycharmingkids.net) every single minute on wednesday to see if her new baby was born.

It wasn't me who ate two chocolat bars in one day... nope definitely no stress for school.

I definitely not went before someone to grab a computer at school! She wasn't first
;-)


Not me! Mondays is originally from Mycharmingkids.net. For more Not me! Mondays check out My Charming kids blog


1 comment:

Kendra said...

I am definitely not taking a nap when my final is only hours away.

Neither did I eat chocolate chip cookie dough for lunch just now.

And last, I most assuredly did not stay awake most of the night thinking it would be just minutes before the stupid alarm clock would wake me up.