Awakening: the book

Passion is one of the student ministries I love and support. Last year this ministry went on a world tour to 17 cities around the globe.
The Passion World Tour has come to an end but the memories will always be there! I was lucky enough to be at two of the tour stops: Paris & London.
This spring Passion will publish a book with pictures and stories about this world tour. The pictures are taken by Jeremy Cowart, an incredible photographer and the words are written by Passion founder Louie Giglio.

I'm very excited about this book. Can't wait to lay my hands on it. You can see a glimpse of the pictures that are going to be in there at awakeningthebook.com BUT I'm also posting a few of the pics that Jeremy took of my friends and I here in this post. Click on the link above and experience it!




No comments: