Rain...Raining...depressing...

The weather overhere has been a bit depressing. It has been raining and raining non-stop. I don't mind because I like to sit on the couch and watch television while it's dark & raining outside. But there's nothing to watch on the television lately. i don't understand what people are watching these days...It seems like there's no normal tv program left. I don't like soap opera's because they are most of the time so fake and unreal.. I mean,..come on...do you really believe that some woman has had every single guy from one family...that's just not realistic...
Not to mention all those reality tv programs...I really don't find it interesting how people live as millionairs in a mansion...
Oprah has gone new age... all those tell-sell commercials are driving me nuts and not to forget all those re-runs...
So every week I'm looking forward to thursday evening...when I can watch my all time favorite: CSI New York! Yup...that might be fake too, but at least it's interesting!

1 comment:

gail said...

Safin ??? Who's he??? Now Federer....

Thanks for your encouragment on my blog Jackie. I think that at this stage nothing short of a miracle is needed.
Keep praying :)