Remembering: Loren & Thomas

Two people I've met in the past years have passed away suddenly in the last three weeks. Both times I was very shocked to hear the news.
A friend from Maine passed away three weeks ago. Loren st. Cyr was only 20 when he passed away. I remember him as a quiet kid. He was best friends with Max and the two of them were always up to no good. Thinking of him gives me a big smile. Although I haven't seen him recenlty I find it hard to believe he's gone.

Then this week I got the news that Thomas Skaar passed away on monday. Thomas was the sound-engineer for Compass in Norway and I met him this summer. He was a funny guy and did a great job for Compass.

Both deaths are very tragic. Both guys were really young. It makes me think about life and why this happends. Why God let this happen.

Please pray for the family and friends of Loren st. Cyr and Thomas Skaar.

Matthew 11:25-30
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.



No comments: