I CAN drive!

Driving a car isn’t that hard, right? That’s what I thought until I started taking driving lessons. I think I’ve taken around 40 lessons so far and my instructor still says I’m a terrible driver. Yesterday he was so mad that he kept yelling. I know that this is part of the deal. I mean, most instructors yell. But to be honest I don’t think I’m a bad driver. Okay- I still need to work on some things and need to improve my driving skills a little bit more. But you know what?! I CAN drive without hitting people or other cars. That’s quite something, don’t you think? Not to mention that I surely think I can drive long distances too.

Anyway my driving instructor disagrees and has forced me to take a few extra lessons. Also he wants me to sit in the back of his car next week while he instructs another student. Just to get the “ hang” of it. Right! Let me tell you, I’ll be glad when I pass my test: no more lessons and no more crazy instructors!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Aw...your instructor doesn't sound like a very nice or patient man. Good luck with the rest of your lessons.

See you later today!

Cherylyn. said...

BOO. yelling should not happen while someone is learning to drive !! that's the worst. i was an especially nervous driver when i first learned...and when people yelled, or criticized me while i was trying to drive... it scared me even more!
i hope the rest of your lessons are okay & you get your license SOON! :]

cherylyn.