Please care

“But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside.”- Job 23:10-11

Everybody has struggles or is going through hard circumstances. At the moment life is not so good to me. I know it's a part of life and I know this needs to happen in order for me to grow. But the hardest thing for me is that most people just ignore my problems, other peoples problems or just problems in general. It's understandable in a way because everybody has its own struggles. But wouldn't it be great if somebody just said to you "I don't understand. But I care and I'll try to understand."

And you know what, everybody needs that! It's not about the attention, it's just about the fact that somebody loves you & cares. That's what counts.



Thanks Kari for letting me hear this song

No comments: